The Contacts section of Leadsius helps you keep track of everyone that your company has been in contact with.
There are three ways to add contacts to Leadsius:
1. Manually (see instructions below)
2. By importing contacts from a .CSV file (learn more in the article Import contacts)
3. Through our APIs
Note that every time someone submits a form on your website, a contact is added to the Contacts tool.
- Click on Manager > Contacts, in the left-hand panel
- To add a single contact, click on Add new
- Fill in all fields with contact details
Note: You will notice that the drop-down fields, e.g. Department, Stage, Status, are empty. To add values to these fields, go to Home > Settings > Picklist editor.
- Click on Save & close
Having trouble adding contacts?