In this section of Leadsius (Home > Settings > Users/Roles/Departments) you can add internal users to the system, categorize them by department, and assign user roles and access levels for different areas of the Leadsius system.
Work with users
(Settings > Users)
In this section, you (the Administrator) add new users to Leadsius by clicking Add new.
- Populate the empty fields, then select the user name, role, and department.
Learn how to add additional values for departments and roles under Departments and Roles further down in this article.
- Click Save & Close
- To edit user info, click on the user whose info you wish to edit and click Edit at the top.
Work with Departments
(Settings > Departments)
In this section, you can add departments to be able to categorize internal Leadsius users and simplify your user admin.
- Under Settings > Departments, click Add new at the top
- Add department name, e.g. Marketing, Sales, etc.
You can also group several departments under Parent department.
Note: Once you have added new Departments, you can simply go back to Settings > Users and match internal users with the newly added departments.
Work with roles
(Settings > Roles)
Available user roles in Leadsius are:
- Admin role. Can add other users, set permissions and access all tools - dashboards, publish, media, analytics, settings, etc.
User role. Can access all tools but cannot add users or set up permissions for other users.
- To add new roles, click Add new at the top, under Settings > Roles
- Add the internal name of the new role. In the example below, we named the new role View
- Choose the sections you want this role to have access to and click Assign. In this example, we chose View Analytics Report as we want this role to only be able to view Leadsius Analytics
- Click Save & Close
If you need to undo the section you just added (e.g. View analytics report), mark the section under Permissions assigned and click Remove.
Note: Once you have added new Roles, you can simply go back to Settings > Users and change roles for internal users of Leadsius.
Having trouble setting up users, roles and departments?
Give us a shout and we’ll speed things up for you.