Dashboard is the first thing you see when you log in to Leadsius. It’s the overview of all of your ongoing activities and a crucial component of the marketing intelligence you will come in contact with every day.
Here is how to get the most out of your Dashboard:
1. Shortcuts to ‘get started’ and ‘create marketing programs’
At the top of the page you will find a checklist for making sure that your account with Leadsius has been correctly set up as well as a shortcut to creating your marketing programs. Here a ‘red flag’ will show if you’ve missed any steps in setting up your account. Here you will also find quick links to creating your web forms, landing pages, emails etc.
2. Inbound dashboard
The Inbound dashboard is the heart and soul of your inbound marketing. It helps you get a quick overview of your visitors and conversion rates during a specific time period. You can also drill down into details within Leadsius by simply clicking on the banner.
- In the right-hand corner, select the time period you wish to get more details for.
For the time period you selected, the inbound dashboard provides a quick overview of:
- Total number of visitors on your website or landing pages
- Total number of web forms submitted
- Total conversions (# of web forms submitted / # of visitors)
The graph shows the number of visitors and web form submissions for the selected time period. Use it to view your highs and lows.
- Hover over the graph in Inbound dashboard to get a quick overview of the results for a specific date – by # of visitors and # of submitters.
- At any time you can select Unique visitors and/or Unique submitters above the graph
3. Activity dashboard
This section provides deep insights into your contacts and their activities for the time period selected.
First, you get a quick overview of the most important contact parameters (see picture below). For more detailed info, you simply click the banner of your choosing, which takes you directly to the section within Leadsius related to more information on the selected banner, e.g. details of all new Contacts created during a selected time period.
- Hover over the graph in Contact activity dashboard to get a quick overview of the results for a specific date – by # of emails, landing pages, web forms, and page views.
- At any time you can select Emails, Landing pages, Web forms and/or Page views above the graph.
4. Key contacts and recent activity
Finally, at the bottom of the page you will find information about your most active contacts and an overview of their latest activities during the time period you’ve selected.
Having trouble working with Dashboards?
Give us a shout and we’ll speed things up for you.