The default landing page you create in Leadsius will have the URL app.leadsius.com. This can be changed to a custom URL containing your company's domain.
First, you need to create a subdomain based on your company domain registered with Leadsius, e.g. content.yourcompany.com. Then you need to create a CNAME record that points your subdomain to app.leadsius.com.
In other words, if your domain were content.yourcompany.com, you should point that to app.leadsius.com.
This is normally done by an IT department or administrator.
- Once this is done, click Add new under Settings > Custom URLs:
- Under Name, add the internal name of your subdomain.
- Under Protocol, choose whether your domain should have a http or https prefix.
- Under Subdomain, add the name for your subdomain. In this example, we used marketing. This is the address that will appear on the landing pages.
- Mark Selected if you want this subdomain to be your active subdomain. When you create landing pages, the active subdomain is treated as your default subdomain.
- Click Save & Close.